Last updated on: 05.06.2020
These Terms govern your use of the buyallinoneplace.com website and your relationship with BuyAllinOnePlace (we or us). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions please do not use the Site. Please note that to buy any products on the Site, you are required to register as an authorised user and additional Terms and Conditions will apply.
The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All orders and purchases made on the Site will also be governed by the relevant Product Terms. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We may update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration and/or via a suitable announcement on the Site. Those changes will apply to the use of the Site immediately after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms, you should not continue to use the Site and the Online Store. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of our Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
To register on the Site you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. Please inform us of any changes to your information by updating your personal details to ensure that our records are correct.
When you register to use our Site, you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted on your account under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should change your password immediately and if you suspect that there was any activities done on your account, notify us by contacting us by the Contact Us Form. If BuyAllinOnePlace has any reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account in accordance with the paragraphs below.
eCoupons can only be used online at www.buyallinoneplace.com subject to these general terms and conditions, and any other specific conditions notified to you on the issue of an eCoupon. No eCoupon is redeemable through any website owned or operated by other than buyallinoneplace.com. An eCoupon is redeemed by entering its code at the appropriate point in the online purchase process. Redemption may be subject to you providing proof of entitlement to use the eCoupon. Your use of an eCoupon indicates your agreement to be bound by these eCoupon Terms and Conditions.
Distribution of eCoupons
eCoupons are, and remain at all times, the property of BuyAllinOnePlace. The right to use an eCoupon is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred. No eCoupon may be copied, reproduced, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by an entity other than the original recipient, or stored in a data retrieval system, without the prior written permission of BuyAllinOnePlace. eCoupons distributed or circulated without the written approval of BuyAllinOnePlace, for example on an Internet message board or on a “bargains” website, are not valid for use and may be refused or cancelled.
Permitted usage of eCoupons
Unless expressly stated otherwise at the time of issue of the eCoupon;
- Each issued eCoupon will be valid for use by a recipient only once,
- Only one eCoupon will be valid for use per customer or household, as the case may be, and,
- An eCoupon may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or eCoupon.
Even where eCoupons expressly state at the time of issue that they may be used in conjunction with other eCoupons or offers, any eCoupon code beginning (eg.: X) may not be used in conjunction with any other eCoupon code that also begins X. Even where eCoupons expressly state at the time of issue that they may be used in conjunction with other eCoupons or offers, any eCoupon code beginning (eg.: TDX) may not be used in conjunction with any other eCoupon code that also begins TDX. eCoupons cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase gift-vouchers.
Excluded goods and services
Certain goods or services are excluded from all eCoupon offers. From time to time other goods or services may be excluded and any such further exclusion will be notified to you along with the eCoupon or through the buyallinoneplace.com website. eCoupons may be limited to redemption in respect of certain products or services or certain products or services may be excluded from the ambit of use of the eCoupon, in which case notice will be given to you at the time of issue of the eCoupon. Excluded goods and services will not count towards any qualifying conditions for offers and will not benefit from any promotional discount.
Minimum spend requirements
Where the redemption of an eCoupon is subject to a minimum spending requirement, the redemption is only permitted in respect of the purchase of qualifying products which will be communicated to you at the time of issue of the eCoupon. Excluded products and supplementary charges, such as delivery, gift wrap or postage & packing, shall not count towards a minimum spending requirement. If more than one minimum spend offer is valid for use in an order, there must be sufficient qualifying spend to meet the requirements of each offer in total. For example, to use a £3 off £30 eCoupon and a £5 off £50 eCoupon in the same transaction (assuming that these eCoupons can be used together), you must spend at least £80.
Calculation of discount
Where an online offer states that a percentage discount will be given on a purchase, the cost of the qualifying purchases will be reduced by the stated discount percentage. Where purchases are stated to be offered on a “VAT-free” basis, the prices of qualifying items will be reduced by the equivalent of VAT. At the current VAT rate of 20% this equates to a discount of 16.67%. Supplementary charges such as delivery or postage & packing shall not be discounted unless specifically stated in the offer description.
Security and Fraud
When you use an eCoupon you warrant to BuyAllinOnePlace that you are the duly authorised recipient of the eCoupon and that you are using it in good faith. If you redeem, attempt to redeem or encourage the redemption of eCoupons to obtain discounts to which you or a third party are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence. If we reasonably believe that any eCoupon is being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any eCoupon and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. BuyAllinOnePlace reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
Limitation of liability
At all times our acceptance of an order takes place on despatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order. All offers are subject to limited time offer, availability and/or while stocks last. BuyAllinOnePlace shall not be liable to any customer or household for any financial loss or death arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any eCoupon, promotion or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use an e-Coupon or promotion for any reason.
We reserve the right to vary or terminate the operation of any eCoupon or promotion at any time without notice.
The failure of BuyAllinOnePlace to take any action in respect of a breach of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of their enforceablility.
BuyAllinOnePlace reserves its rights in respect of these terms and conditions at all times.
From time to time, we may issue coupons specifically and exclusively to be used by BuyAllinOnePlace`s colleagues. We reserve the right to vary or terminate the operation of any colleague coupon, promotion or eCoupon at any time without notice.
The content of our Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from BuyAllinOnePlace.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trade mark of buyallinoneplace.com.
By submitting any content to our Site you agree that:
- You are the sole author of and are personally responsible for any content you submit (e.g. a written review) and you own any intellectual property rights that relate to it;
- all ‘moral rights’ that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; and
- You agree that we may contact you via the e-mail address attached to your account to request a review or notify you about the status of your review(s) and or other content you submitted.
You agree that you won’t submit anything that:
- is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- you have been paid or rewarded for, if such compensation influenced the content of your review in any way;
- has been copied from anyone else, or infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law and/or is considered to be offensive e.g. swearing, sexual content, threatening, libellous or racially or religiously biased;
- includes references to other websites or any contact information (e.g. email addresses, personal names, postal address, link to a website other than buyallinoneplace.com or phone numbers); or
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Ratings and written reviews will generally be posted within two to five business days. BuyAllinOnePlace reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason.
Please also read the Contacting Us Policy too.
Although BuyAllinOnePlace aims to offer you the best service and experience possible, BuyAllinOnePlace makes no promise that the services on the website will meet your requirements. BuyAllinOnePlace cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to us on the Contact Us form and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the buyallinoneplace.com website may be occasionally with or without prior notice restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. BuyAllinOnePlace will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, delete or terminate your user account(s) and access to our services, restrict or prohibit access to, and your activities on, our Services, remove or demote or otherwise restrict the visibility of listings, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the account, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and legal steps to keep you from using our Services if:
- we think that you are creating problems or possible legal liabilities for us, our users, suppliers or other third parties;
- we think that such restrictions will improve the security of the BuyAllinOnePlace’s community or reduce our or another BuyAllinOnePlace user’s exposure to financial liabilities;
- we think that you are infringing the rights of third parties;
- we think that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this User Agreement or our policies or abuse our employees or users;
- despite our reasonable endeavours, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
BuyAllinOnePlace may suspend or cancel/delete your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Site shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
When buying an item, you agree to comply with the rules/terms of the website and that:
- you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy;
- you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item,
Customers may not misuse our review, feedback, returns, or customer protection programmes. Our full policy below outlines BuyAllinOnePlace’s expectations for customer behaviour.
Abusive buyer policy overview
This policy outlines our expectations for customer behaviour.
Engaging in the unacceptable behaviour outlined in this policy may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to the customer, under certain circumstances blocking customers from requesting returns and/or refunds, blocking customers from opening claims, and account suspension.
When we review a case of a member violating our policies, we look at the circumstances, including the members’ history. We make decisions based on the evidence in the individual situation, as well as by evaluating patterns of behaviour that create a negative value on the website. If we aren’t sure about something, we may not take any action. Also, because we respect our members’ privacy, we can’t discuss the results of any investigations other than the customer only.
Behaviours we do not allow
Do not demand something not offered in the original listing
- Requesting a shipping service not offered in the listing (product description or shipping information)
- Requesting the ship to an address other than what you included in checkout
- Requesting to use a payment method not offered during checkout
- Requesting to hold your item so you can pay later
- Requesting a partial refund without returning the item
- Requesting additional items or services not included in the original listing or asking for a discount.
- Select one of the shipping services offered on the listing when you checkout (you can contact us to ask for additional shipping services if it is mentioned in the product description)
- Updating your address in your BuyAllinOnePlace`s account before you checkout
- Pay for your item through a payment option offered at checkout
- Pay for your item later (if you have been offered the option at the PayPal checkout)
- Pay for your item by Direct Debit if it is offered to you on the website or listing (alternatively you can use the payment options and services what PayPal offers you through your PayPal account) at checkout
- Returning an item in accordance with the returns policy
- Purchase items according to the terms included in the original listing
- Finding an item on buyallinoneplace.com and completing the sale on buyallinoneplace.com
Do not make false claims
- Claiming an item was not received when it was delivered
- Claiming an item was not as described in order to return the item for free when there was not in offer free returns
- Claiming an item arrived damaged when the item been damaged and by the customer and/or used by the customer and accidentally or deliberately been damaged in order to claim the free return
- Claiming an item was not received when it has not been delivered by the latest estimated delivery date
- Claiming an item was not as described when the item you received truly did not match the description in the original listing (please provide multiple pictures when you contacting us to prove that the item is not as described)
- Claiming an item arrived damaged when the item you have received truly damaged by the postal services (please provide multiple pictures when you contacting us to prove that the item has damaged)
Do not misuse returns
- Returning an item other than the original item and/or not including all the accessories that received with
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
- Returning an item with the reason that it was not as described when it was described accurately
- Returning the original item with all the accessories that was received in its original condition and package
- Returning an item with the reason that it was not as described when it was described inaccurately
Do not misuse buyallinoneplace.com messaging/contact us form
- Sending messages to force or intimidate our members into anything outside of the original agreement or apart from the business
- Sending harassment messages, as we take very seriously any harassment made against our members or colleagues and these will lead to passing messages to authorities (eg., Police)
- Sending messages or photos that has any sexual content and/or promoting other websites that promoting immorality and/or immoral thoughts including dating websites
- Sending messages that not related at all to any of our products, services and/or business with you
- Asking us to cancel a submitted order (under certain circumstances, cancellation might not be possible)
- Using messages to ask questions and to clarify listing descriptions or terms
- Sending messages what related to our products, services and/or our business with you
Do not abuse the buyer protection programmes
- A pattern of excessively opening BuyAllinOnePlace Money Back Guarantee requests or PayPal Purchase Protection cases or external payment disputes or chargebacks
- Opening claims or harassing us about an item not received before the latest estimated delivery date has passed
- Opening a BuyAllinOnePlace Money Back Guarantee request or PayPal Purchase Protection case or external payment disputes or chargebacks:
- When you have already received a refund from us or reimbursement from your payment provider
- When you have not paid for an item
- As retaliation against us following a previous dispute
- Opening either an BuyAllinOnePlace Money Back Guarantee case or PayPal Purchase Protection case or external payment dispute or chargeback, if you have not received the item or after the item you received didn’t match the description in the listing and you have not been able to resolve the issue with us
- Opening an BuyAllinOnePlace Money Back Guarantee refund request or opening a PayPal Purchase Protection case when you did not receive the item and you have not been able to resolve the issue with us
Acceptable buying practices include adherence to the following policies.
- Customs declarations: Asking us to falsely declare an item as a gift on a customs form is considered to be “encouraging illegal activity”.
- Unwelcome and malicious buying: We consider buying an item when you have no intention of completing the transaction, or circumventing customer requirements, to be unwelcome and malicious buying.
- Contact information: All BuyAllinOnePlace members must keep their account details up to date. We take action when we know that a customer has false or missing contact information.
Why does BuyAllinOnePlace have this policy?
We want to make sure buyallinoneplace.com is a safe place to purchase. In order to make buyallinoneplace.com a safe place to purchase, we hold our customers to certain standards. When customers do not follow these standards we take action on our customers to protect our other customers, colleagues and our-self from unwanted and unacceptable behaviours.
Please see our full policy guidelines below for more details on what is considered illegal activity.
What is “illegal activity” on BuyAllinOnePlace?
You can’t break any laws when buying on buyallinoneplace.com, and you can’t encourage others to break any laws either. For example, if an item is to be shipped internationally, all customs paperwork must be completed in accordance with the law. Buyers are not allowed to ask us to produce fake customs declarations or request that an item be marked as a “gift” to avoid customs fees.
Read our full policy
Encouraging illegal activity policy overview
For a safer buying experience on BuyAllinOnePlace, we do not linking to items that encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to engage in illegal activity.
What are the guidelines?
Here are some examples of information, items, and activities that aren’t allowed on BuyAllinOnePlace:
Note: We may also remove listings, auctions, or any product without any notice (as soon as we realise or get to know about that they contain such information or our suppliers does not comply with them) as requested by law enforcement agencies.
- Examples of information
- Instructions on how to use or inject steroids (eBook, website, etc)
- Lockpicking DVDs or DVDs that provide information on how to pick locks
- A link to a website that provides information on how to hijack an aeroplane
- An eBook describing how to create methamphetamine
- Other sources of information similar to those listed here
- Examples of items
- Pill presses, moulds and dies
- Products designed to fake the results of a urine or drug test
- Reflective spray paint or license plate covers or diffusers
- Software or services which can unlock blocked/barred mobile telephone SIM cards or enable access to restricted areas, confidential information or other encoded data
- Kill switch activated electronic devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Services to bypass or override kill switches
- Other items similar to those listed here
- Examples of activities
- Falsifying customs declarations or having an item marked as “gift” in order to avoid customs fees
- buying an item and requesting that us falsify the customs or taxation documents related to the item
- Other activities similar to those listed here
Reporting a breach of the policy
If you find a listing that encourages illegal activity, you can bring it to our attention by report it to us.
When we receive a report that a customer asked us to falsify customs documents, we will review the report and the listing description and clearly should specify that who is responsible for paying the customs fees, duties, import taxes and any related charges and we are trying to rectify this as soon as reasonably possible.
Why does BuyAllinOnePlace have this policy?
Since encouraging illegal activity may be prohibited by law, we urge you to follow all laws and regulations. You’re not allowed to use BuyAllinOnePlace to encourage other customers or colleague to engage in illegal activity.
Buyers who don’t meet our terms, as outlined in a listing, are not allowed to buy an item. Buyers are also prohibited from any behaviour that deliberately harms BuyAllinOnePlace’s terms. For example, committing to buy an item when they have no intention of paying, so as to prevent a real sale going through. Please read our full policy guidelines below for details of other, similar restricted behaviours.
Unwelcome and malicious buying policy overview
As a seller, we can block or delete customers` account at any time, and we can cancel unwelcome purchases. After we cancel a purchase, the customer cannot place a new order without our permission. We can add the customer’s username to our blocked list to prevent them from purchasing again.
Additionally, customers will be prohibited from purchasing an item to disrupt or to leave non-positive Feedback or detailed ratings for the seller (BuyAllinOnePlace), with no intention of completing the transaction.
Breaches of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Account deletion
Failure to meet BuyAllinOnePlace’s terms
- BuyAllinOnePlace states that the item will only be posted domestically.
- The buyer is registered outside the postage area.
Buying with the intent to disrupt a listing
- A buyer places an order that the item would be to prevent from sale.
- A buyer places an order on multiple items listed by BuyAllinOnePlace without intent to complete the purchase.
- A buyer attempts to purchase an item after having been placed on blocked customer list.
A buyer who placing order with intent to disrupt a listing.
Important: Buyers who fail to respond or who back out of a transaction are breaching the unpaid item policy.
Why does BuyAllinOnePlace have this policy?
This policy is intended to protect the integrity of the BuyAllinOnePlace by prohibiting conduct that would interfere with the completion or performance of BuyAllinOnePlace transactions.
To make sure BuyAllinOnePlace’s transactions go smoothly for everyone involved, it is important we can easily communicate with everyone using our website.
As such, we require all buyallinoneplace.com members to provide up to date and accurate contact information, including name and email address
How do I report someone using false contact information?
To report a member who you suspect is using false contact information, please contact us with the member’s username and or email address.
How do I check to make sure my contact information is up-to-date?
You can check your contact information is up-to-date at any time by going to My Account and selecting one of the following options: Account Details or Addresses or Payment method.
Read our full policy
False or missing contact information policy overview
BuyAllinOnePlace members are required to provide accurate contact information such as their name and email address when registering on BuyAllinOnePlace.
Make sure you follow these guidelines. If you don’t, you may be subject to a range of actions, including restrictions of your buying privileges and suspension of your account.
What are the guidelines?
- Providing your correct name, address and email address
- Keeping your contact information up to date. You can update your personal information by clicking here.
- Falsifying or omitting contact information such as a name, address or email address
- Failing to register a contact name along with the business name, for a business account
Why does BuyAllinOnePlace have this policy?
Buyer and the seller need to be able to communicate with each other. If you provide incorrect contact information, it makes it difficult for you, buyer to get in touch with us and for us to communicate with you related to your order or your account. This makes it more likely that you’ll have problems like unpaid items, BuyAllinOnePlace’s Money Back Guarantee cases.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
If you got any complaints, please Contact Us first. If you are not happy with the result, you can turn to the European Online Dispute Resolution website, where they would be able to assist you further.
We are shipping items and materials and products from inside and outside of the UK, therefore, BuyAllinOnePlace makes no promise that materials or products or any items on this Site are appropriate or available for order or for use in location (country) outside or inside the United Kingdom. We will notify you on the product page on that the product listed on the site would be shipped to and/or from internationally.
International shipping enables us to reach as many customers as possible with various products. By shipping nationally and/or internationally, we do not have any control on that, your parcel or item will not carry any viruses on them – we believe in that everyone is doing their best not to work when they are not well (not fit for work). When you receive your parcel, it is your responsibility that you disinfect it. We are not taking any responsibilities if someone gets ill or die relating to any viruses, bugs, pathogenic organism or simply the product or item or material, you ordered is not appropriate for you.
Buyers are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to national and international purchases. Many of our services are accessible to international buyers/customers. We may offer certain programmes, tools and site experiences of particular interest to international buyers, such as estimated local currency conversion.
Our items may be listed on one or more of international sites in addition to buyallinoneplace.com. We may stop our listings from appearing on international sites by excluding international postage locations from our listings. When you buy your items internationally, you agree to be subject to the site’s policies, and you agree to be subject to and accept BuyAllinOnePlace’s International Selling Agreement.
You allow us to use automated tools to translate our, BuyAllinOnePlace content and member communications, in whole or in part, into local languages where such translation solutions are available. We will try our best, but the accuracy of any translation is not guaranteed and we are not liable for any confusions, losses, damage, inconveniences or death.
BuyAllinOnePlace`s main language is English.
One of the ways that we may make buyallinoneplace.com listings available to international buyers/customers on buyallinoneplace.com site is through the International Shipping Programme. For those items that are located in the UK and that are purchased by you, by an international buyer/customer in a country eligible for the International Shipping Programme, we will post the item to a shipping centre located in the UK. A third party global technology and shipping provider will oversee the processing, customs clearance and international postage of the item to you, the buyer/customer. For certain items that are purchased by international buyers/customers through the International Shipping Programme, customers will pre-pay any applicable postage and import charges during checkout and will benefit from international tracking of certain items from the shipping centre to delivery. In some cases the customer are responsible to pay the duty/importation tax before they are able to receive the item.
We may choose to make our listings available to international buyers through the International Shipping Programme unless we opt out of the programme at either an account, country or listing level.
Terms include, among other important provisions:
- a third party agreement for the parcel processing, customs clearance (for EU and non-EU shipments), and international postage and tracking services, including your consent to the disclosure of certain personal information to third parties in connection with those services;
- an authorisation for third parties to act in your place to facilitate the export clearance of items that we sell through the International Shipping Programme outside the EU;
- a list of countries that are eligible for the programme; and
- policies governing the handling of lost, damaged and undeliverable items (including their possible disposal), returns, and the resolution of BuyAllinOnePlace’s Money Back Guarantee claims for items that we sell through the programme.
- When we mention “our” warehouse(s), we mean that the warehouses we are working together with. We do not own or rent any warehouses. We are an online based shop who working together with various warehouses all around the globe. Custom taxes (Duty) is based on the warehouse location. Which is indicated most of the times on the product page. If you are not sure of the location of the warehouse, where it will be shipped from, please contact us before you make a purchase.
We may add certain delivery options to our listings in order to help improve (national and international) buyer/customer experience.
Delivery times are varies time to time. We are using different warehouses (national ones and international ones) were we are arranging the deliveries to our customers depending on the product availability at a certain warehouse, therefore we will notify you on the product page on the estimate delivery time.
We are working together with different companies and they all got different delivery options. Usually deliveries taking about 3-5 working days, but it is common that it could take 6-10 working days, but in certain circumstances it could take up to 20-25 business days depending on how busy certain delivery companies are, the type and location of the item you order. Delivery times are out of our (BuyAllinOnePlace`s) control.
If you got any questions, you can always can contact us by our Contact Us form.
Please note that certain items are located outside of the UK, in these cases when we are shipping from none UK (in some circumstances none EU) warehouse to an UK or EU countries, importation taxes/duty may apply and it is payable by the buyer/customer (in some cases it is included in your purchase, but in some cases you will have to pay it before you receive the item).
We try to keep BuyAllinOnePlace and its Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Any update and other notification functionality in BuyAllinOnePlace’s Services may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond BuyAllinOnePlace’s control.
We (including our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents and employees) shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any business losses, such as loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or personal injuries or death or for any losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by us arising, directly or indirectly from:
- your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- pricing, postage or other guidance provided by BuyAllinOnePlace;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing, or linking to, our Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of any BuyAllinOnePlace’s Service;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account or breach of the “Abusing BuyAllinOnePlace” section
- delayed delivery or item being held up for any reasons or any third party’s negligence
- any duty fee or custom fees or declinations of import/export of the item or the item being destroyed during delivery.
Nothing in this User Agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees, or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by the United Kingdom’s law.
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Terms and BuyAllinOnePlace ignores this, BuyAllinOnePlace will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude BuyAllinOnePlace’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
We may have our product preference search function in place to help you match relevant products on our website (buyallinoneplace.com) and app to specific dietary or lifestyle Product needs.
BuyAllinOnePlace Free From products that are produced under controlled conditions to ensure their product claims, qualities are valid and not misleading, making them the ideal fit for use or a diet with specific needs.
Our search function is all about saving you time and identifying potentially suitable product but shouldn’t be used as an alternative to medical advice and carrying out your own checks. We recommend that you don’t just rely on information provided on any list and always check product labels.
“Content” means any image, photograph, picture, text, artwork, file, sound, graphic, data or other similar materials submitted or uploaded to, via, through or in connection with the App, website and “Media” means any means of conveying information, whether now known or hereafter devised.
BuyAllinOnePlace and any other subcontractor or representative disclaim all warranties and limit all liabilities arising out of or related to the App or website to the fullest extent permissible under law. In particular, both BuyAllinOnePlace and any subcontractor or representative disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the App or website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- Any loss or damage caused to any of your equipment by use of the App or website.
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the App or website.
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the App or website.
- Inadequacy of the App or website to meet your requirements.
You hereby grant to BuyAllinOnePlace and where applicable any subcontractor or representative a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty free, fully-paid up, transferable right and license, with the right to sublicense (through multiple tiers) in respect of all of your intellectual property and other rights in the Content to copy, make derivative works of, distribute, transmit, publicly perform, publicly display, modify or adapt the Content, in whole or in part, for any and all purposes, in any manner, using any Media.
You acknowledge that BuyAllinOnePlace owns or is the licensee to all right, title and interest in and to this App or website, including all rights under patent, copyright, trademark and all other proprietary rights including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, granted by and under any and all applicable laws.
You warrant that you will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the App or website.
Peace of mind when you change yours
We would like you to be happy with everything you purchase from us – buyallinoneplace.com
Should you change your mind about your purchase, please contact us and return the product to the given return address with your proof of purchase (please take pictures of it and send it to us when you make the initial contact), within 14 days, and we will happily offer a replacement or refund.
Please be aware that some products have different return time limits and exceptions when you change your mind. For specific return requirements and for information on how to return a product please Contact us.
Receiving your Refunds
Once we have received your product, we examine it and check it for any damage, after that we will process it and give you the replacement item or we refund your money in the same way you initially paid for it.
- By credit or debit card – Your money will go back onto the same card. Allow 3-7 working days for the refund to show in your account from the date we have confirmed your refund.
If you purchased at an offer price, your refund will be based on that promotional price. If you are returning items that were purchased on a promotion, such as ‘Buy one get one half price’ or ‘3 for 2’, then the promotion will no longer apply and your refund value will be adjusted accordingly.
Where you use an e-coupon when paying for your order, the coupon will be considered used where you are returning only some of the goods to which the e-coupon applies – you will only be able to redeem the coupon against a future purchase if you are returning all the goods to which the e-coupon applies, but you may have less time to redeem the regained e-coupon.
If you have any questions about receiving a refund please Contact us by our contact form.
Your Legal Rights
Our refund policy is in addition to and does not affect any of your legal rights.
The simplest way to return your items are set out above but you can also tell us you’ve changed your mind by completing a cancellation request form on the contact us page by selecting the reason of contact in the subject.
If you have any complaints about an online transaction, please get in touch at our Contact Us page and we will endeavour to find a solution. If you would like to escalate your complaint, the European Commission has set up an online service to resolve disputes about online transactions. Please visit the Online Dispute Resolution website.
Are BuyAllinOnePlace appliances and electronic goods covered under warranty?
Yes, appliances bought from BuyAllinOnePlace, are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty once you have registered your product at their official website after you have purchased it from us. So, for example, if you buy a Hotpoint appliance you’ll get a Hotpoint warranty.
After your electronic product or gadget what you have bought from buyallinoneplace.com falls outside of its warranty period, you no longer have the peace of mind that your investment is protected.
Manufacturer Warranty Coverage
Manufacturer warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased from and so on.
If you’d like a copy of the manufacturer warranty for a product found on BuyAllinOnePlace.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information. Review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
How to send an item for repair
Send the item directly to the third-party repairer – Manufacturer.
- Some shipping to the repair centre is free depending to the manufacturer.
- Normally the return shipping is free if your item is covered under the Manufacturer warranty.
- Return shipping is also normally free if the repair is not covered under warranty and you decide not to have a third-party repair your item – see details at the manufacturer`s website.
- When the third-party repairer receives your item, you will normally receive a confirmation email. The item will be inspected and the issue diagnosed. If the defect is covered by the manufacturer warranty, the item will be repaired free of charge and returned back to you.
- Repairs usually take between 14 – 30 business days (including delivery time), but may take slightly longer depending on different factors (example how long the delivery takes and/or how busy they are at that moment and time with repairing other returned items).
- If the problem isn’t covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, or if the warranty is voided (for example, the item was accidentally damaged), you’ll be contacted by the repairer with a repair estimate.
- You can decide whether to ask the repairer to proceed with the repair at an additional cost, or have the item returned to you normally free of charge. Payment for such repairs, including any applicable delivery charges, are made directly to the repairer.
- You can normally check the status of your repair by contacting the repair centre on their web page and following the instructions in the repair confirmation email you receive or via the following website, once one business day has passed since the creation of your label.
- These processes are out of BuyAllinOnePlace`s control and you need to communicate with the manufacturer directly.
To request an account be permanently deleted expresses your intention to fully remove both your customer account and any existing information relevant to your user account. This cannot be undone, and we won’t be able to recover any of your data including your saved lists in the future.
Note that in permanently deleting your user/customer account you will lose the following benefits:
- The ability to make purchases from our growing selection of products on our website (buyallinoneplace.com)
- Accessing to all of our discounts
- Receiving e-coupons by email
- Receiving all the promotional and news letters with special offers
- Access your saved lists, including “My Auction Watchlist”
If you have no intention of making purchases from our growing selection of products on our website, accessing our special offers, e-coupons and news letters, or ever in the future, you may submit a request to be permanently delete your account and all the information we hold about you, please click here.
Please note that in order for the deletion link to work, you have to be logged in. Once you have logged in, you can come back here and you can delete your account. You can log in by clicking here.
By Contacting us (BuyAllinOnePlace) in any form or leaving a comment on this website or leaving a feedback or review, please be respectful and use polite language. Please avoid using abusive speech, harassing messages/speech, threatening behaviour/words/messages/speech, slang language, word shortenings, all “CAPITAL” letters (as this is a sign of shouting in writing).
Do not send any messages which contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
When you contacting us, please, use English (UK) language as this is the official language of BuyAllinOnePlace`s site.
We are not responsible of translating any messages comes in other than English language. These communications may be deleted without any given notice and/or reply.
In some cases if your message is not complying with any or all of these terms we will delete your message. In some other cases will be reported to the authorities – police. Decision will be made once we have determined the seriousness of the offence. We may keep some messages and personal details for further investigation and or for future evidence (For example: Name, Email Address and so forth).
When you contacting us, we are aiming to respond within 72 hours from the time you sent the request in.